..Di Sini..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

..meh jadi kawan ika..

Monday, March 28, 2011

..I Learned..

I learned,
Life is not easy as we think..
So keep trying..

Keep moving..
I learned,
I stay here is not for nothing..
So when I fall..
It doesn’t means forever..
I learned,
To give more..
Not to take more..
I learned,
It hard for me to trust people..
I will hurt and it may forever..
I should trust myself first..
I learned,
Love is a give from God..
So when I have it, I will take care of it..
I learned,
People can change..
If can't, try to change what we have around..
I learned,
Be careful with our action..
Because what we give we get back..
It always true..
I learned,
It easy to forgive..
But the reality is hard to forget every single thing that broke my heart..
It can be cured but it really need time..
I learned,
to be myself...
Because it make me feel easy..
I learned,
to stop crying..
always and all the time..


And.. 

I learned,
My life is for learning..
And I will never stop to understand its meaning..



2 comments:

kindergartenlibrary said...

wah !!
berguna !!
kita kena belajar sesuatu benda yang baru dan selalu yakin pada diri sendiri ..
=)

[.ika itu aku.] said...

@nelly
kte lalui per yg same gak..
every single time is learning process..
learning, learning n learning..hihi